Things Max has done this month that classify him as "terrible" and "almost two":
- Peed in the dishwasher. (full of clean dishes, no less!)
- Jumped out of his crib.
- Since getting a "big boy" bed, he no longer goes to sleep. Takes an hour or more, and he usually spends that time climbing on Josh, jumping on Josh, hitting Josh with things he finds in his room, playing with blocks and cars, and asking me to let him watch his favorite YouTube videos. (Yes. I know.) Right this moment he's in his room, sliding things under his door, trying to get my attention so I'll let him out. Nice try, buddy.
- Tonight as I was putting him to bed, he hit me in the face and said, "STOP IT!" When I told him firmly not to yell at me, he signed "sorry" and made a sad face.
- Learned how to open child-proof medicine bottles. Tried to pour himself an extra "dose" of Triaminic tonight; ended up pouring it all over the desk instead.
- Colored on every single surface in this house.
- Smeared his own poo on the living room micro suede chair (now THAT was a fun clean).
- Turned every.single.long.object.in.this.house into a sword.
- Convinced me to feed him cookies for breakfast.
- Thrown more food at the floor and walls than he has digested.
- Broken my favorite votive holder.
- Ripped Joshua's homework in half.
- Broken the binding to 3 of our favorite children's books (which lasted just fine through Josh AND Asher), by bending them backward till the front cover and back cover touch. He likes to hear the binding crack. (Mom = ANGER)
Oh, don't you dare go thinking this is a complete list. I tend to block out the things he does in order to continue loving him.