I'll just do my best to summarize:
- Life is pretty good, except for how much I miss all of you in my life! (Even if a lot of you aren't even my friends in real life.)
- My apartment finally sort of feels like a home... and I'm having a terrible time adjusting to my tiny bathroom.
- Husband has been working hard, but his contract is about to expire, so we're job searching again. (Yay.)
- I am dying to do something with myself... expand my resume, get outside myself a little bit...
- I'm searching for the perfect pair of running shoes. I'm going to become a runner. No, really, I'm doing it this time. I swear.
- My 18-month-old baby has turned into a toddler, and has suddenly decided he loves me. I am loving the attention, but getting sad that he's growing so fast!
- The weather here in Utah is, as it is everywhere this spring, completely insane. To say that it's messing with my emotional state would be no exaggeration.
I guess I have to run. Next time, I promise a real update, with some actual content! :)
Miss you, my blog friends.